Where do we recommend?
We recommend thermal camera inspections for industrial premises where a plant shutdown is not possible to avoid wasting time and money.
Our non-contact thermal imaging detects and signals any anomalies before they cause a fire hazard or irreversible damage.
Thermographic testing is also recommended for the units listed in the menu bar on this page.
What else is it good for?
- Heat losses in walls, slabs, floors, roof structures, insulation
- Mapping heat losses from thermal bridges
- Investigation of air tightness of openings
- Identification of potential condensation and damp locations to prevent mould growth
- Identification of soaking points
- Inspection of radiators, underfloor heating, surface heating (uniformity of heat transfer, control deficiencies, air system, overheating/undercooling, abnormal flow rate and direction)
- Tracing of concealed piping, insulation, leaks, bursts (heating, cooling, water, sewer)
- Detection of abnormal operation of other mechanical system components (circulating pump, heat exchanger, hot water storage tanks)
- Inspection of electrical switchboards, wiring (overheated cables, loose connections, hot spots)